Thursday, May 16, 2013

Traveling Update!

I want to thank all of those that prayed for us during this time.  The Lord has come through for us again. In our last post we told you how that our trailer was severely damaged and we needed a miracle.  The Lord came through and in less than 24 hour we had a rental trailer provided for 3 weeks for free!

We came home from our 3 week trip and we still had a problem.....a broken trailer.  I made a few phone calls and I reached the company in Indiana that actually manufactured the trailer's axle.  After explaining my situation the man agreed to replace the entire axle for free!

The reason I share this with you is that the Lord never fails!  There were many times in the Bible that the Lord was on a ship with his disciples during a storm.  Funny thing is that no matter how bad the storm was the ship never went down!  That is how I have felt on deputation: on a ship that is in a great storm, but this ship has never gone under!

What a great God!
Our Trailer is Fixed!

No comments:

Post a Comment